Gextend ("We", "Us", "Our") provide service on this website ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 18 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by moderators or staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (Including but not limited to spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the Content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may delete or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be deleted or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
You may not access the Service through automated or programmatic means (Such as through a content scraper) without prior permission from us.
We reserve the right to discontinue, alter all or any part of the Service, including stop our Service at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. The extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Rules, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any part of the Service or if we stop our Service.
As with any community, terms, rules and guidelines are important to keep the community running smoothly. Please keep in mind our Terms and Rules whenever posting to keep our community pleasant for members and guests alike.
Access to this website is a privilege, not a right, and members who continually breach these Terms and Rules will find themselves limited or removed from the community, regardless of the other contributions they have made.
The rules of this website set out below are considered part of these Terms and Rules:
- This website are the forums for everyone likes information technology. Please do not post anything which is inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content, links and websites and discussion encouraging the use of piracy or warez distributions or any otherwise illegal content. Please do not attempt to circumvent the censoring options we have set up.
- All Content must be posted in Vietnamese or English as it is not possible for us to moderate the Content otherwise.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your Content in the appropriate forum. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for Content, the moderator or staff member has the right to delete or move that topic to another better suited forum.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your post in the title. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by title.
- Posts should always be constructive and on topic. For common issues, simply telling someone to search is not acceptable. If you disagree with a post and feel the need to reply as such, it's important that you explain why. Off topic posts may be deleted or moved as required.
- Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Related to this, resources should not be bumped with updates unless the update is legitimate. Updates for the primary purpose of bumping the resource will be deleted. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.
- If you recommend a product or service and link to it with an affiliate code, you must disclose the affiliate relationship.
- Many third-parties have released their own resources on this website. You must follow their specified license. If no license is explicitly specified, re-distribution (Of the resource or of derivatives) is not permitted. Violation of resource licenses will lead to resource access being restricted.
- Resource authors may not use any incentives to attract reviews to their resources. However, you may ask people to leave a review.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes username and links to commercial websites in signatures or in posts. If you would like to advertise on our website, please contact us.
- Links posted our website are not checked by us and therefore you accept that you open them at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility for any viruses or malicious content that gets onto your machine as a result of visiting external websites.
- You can report a post or a thread that you may have found breaking these Terms and Rules by clicking the "Report" button available on each thread or reply. This feature is there to simplify the work of the moderators or staff members and should not be abused especially if the thread or post actually does complies with the rules. Reporting abuse can be punished with a warning.
- Each user may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates may be banned.
- If the username you choose contains offensive or misleading elements, your account will be removed.
- Any impersonation of a user from this website, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless it's clear that all parties involved have consented.
- Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
- If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to moderator or staff member. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.
- If a moderator or staff member takes an action or posts a directive (For example, to stop with a particular topic), you must adhere to this. If you discover a directive only after you've posted a message that contravenes it, delete your post or it will be taken to be ignoring moderators or staff members.
- If you have a problem with or question about decision of moderator or staff member, contact the moderator or staff member privately or submit a message through the contact page. Posts or topics discussing moderator or staff member actions will be deleted.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Rules, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Rules. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
These Terms and Rules may be changed at any time without notice.